2011/03/30

Woo hoo Wales

In Wales again. This time my luggage didn’t arrive when I did. My single pair of underwear suffered for a few days, but the jet-lag gave me something to focus on besides my smell. I finally have socks and everything arrived just fine. I’m still a little tired. Having a great time here again, work, work, work, but it’s still exhilarating and keeping me interested. To boot, its spring, the daffodils are out and I’ll spend the weekend with some friends in Amsterdam on my way back to the states. Like old times.

It’s hard to remember that I just spent the weekend with the dogs on the beach. Even Nilla and FrankenOlly went (the sewn version of our poor ripped up Jack Russell). My Jake is handsome and filling out nicely, and both he and Nessa Rose are happy to be on the farm. I can’t complain, though it is quiet for what seems like the few days a month that I return to Virginia without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment